Monday, February 26, 2007

The Glimmer Twins and I are best mates.

Keith Richards was in the driver's seat of this old Camaro, which was funny because he was positioned on the right; Mick was in the passenger's seat and most probably having a blunt. I was at the back, just hanging with them along the FDR in New York. New York City was being flooded, but funnily enough, only on the side of the oncoming traffic flow. We were escaping the floods by driving towards the source, and we hit an embankment and then plunged into the water that was rising between the two dual carriagewats. As we were flying, Mick told me to hold my breath and to close my eyes, and I did. The moment I opened them was the moment I awoke from the dream; it was 4 in the morning, and I was staring at my bedroom window.

Interpret that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home