Friday, March 30, 2007

The worst for wear.

It's almost 5 in the morning, and I've been attempting to get an assignment rushed and ready for submission. For the last hour or so, I'd been sneezing non-stop, but that particular problem has sorted itself out now. I'm not entirely sure if it's alright to submit the assignment on Monday, but for once, I can't be arsed enough to complete it in time. I think the deal was to receive extra "bonus" marks for a Friday submission; I'd much rather forfeit that at this moment, because I feel like I've been gutted in the head...by a whirlwind.

Two cups of coffee and the promise of fulfillment aren't keeping me going. I suppose that I'm not as young as before. My abnormal sleeping habits these past few days have also kept me knackered.

In all honesty, I thought that I would've finished the aforementioned assignment by now, but I suppose I've fornicated with myself in an uncomfortable position. And no, not at the back of a Volkswagen.

I pray that my tutor/lecturer doesn't slay me. I do believe he's taken a liking to my bursts of creative and critical input during tutorials. It'd be a waste of perfectly good accumulated sucking up points if he doesn't cut me some slack.

Then again, it'd be mighty embarassing if I'm the only poor sod who submits his work on Monday.

Mayhaps he'll be forgiving.

Fuck, I hope he is.

I feel ill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home