Sunday, April 01, 2007

We've reached an impasse.

My father's back. He's twisted his right hand, and he did so two weeks ago, from this thumb to around that immediate area; apparently he was pressing down on it when it happened, ala push ups. Which got me thinking. And it should also get you thinking.

It's not disgusting if you consider the fact that your father could be having the same problem; it's just that he's not as willing as mine. My father has probably been inspired to a new performance peak, since his wallaby was stuffed in the marsupial's pouch for so long.


*On a different note, FileDen's giving me problems, so I'll most likely upload the stuff tomorrow, if anyone was eagerly anticipating another grand unveiling. Though I have to say that these two new songs aren't really as memorable as I'd like them to be. More exposition on them tomorrow, I suppose.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home