Monday, May 07, 2007

The Return of the Lotus.

For those of you who've kept track of me during the last few years, you've probably heard me drop a line or two about my potential future stepmother. What's funny is that I'm awaiting her arrival right now at home. My father requested for her to come down to take care of his diet...as if we couldn't do it well enough. I suppose it does free everyone else of any obligations, but I'm still going to find it strange to share a house with a woman whom I should openly despise. But, thankfully enough, I'm a nice, cordial chap, and I'll do my best to make her feel welcomed...to an extent.

So, yes. Her flight from Taiwan was scheduled to arrive about 2 hours ago, and my aunt and uncle dutifully picked her up. I obviously high-tailed it to college early in the morning, but not before taking the pretty car and leaving her first car ride from the KLIA to be taken in a beaten-up Wira.

Is this a test of sorts to see if their 'love' (I'm not sure what to call it when 2 elderly people exchange bodily fluids) can last? I certainly hope so. It's not up to me to say whether or not it'd pass any tests, but it'd be fun as hell to find out.

I've always wanted an excuse to act 16 again and stay in my room for the whole day.

I love coincidences.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home