Monday, August 04, 2008

25.

A quarter of a century.

It sounds like a long time, and, it just might be. A lot of things have happened over the last twenty five years that I've played absolutely no part in.

In hindsight, I've lived my life on the periphery (or that's what I'd like to think). I don't really see why I'd have to make my way through to some obscure inner circle, or why I'd need to be the center of attention.

I believe that being the star attraction in my own life makes up for the lack of me being the star attraction in yours.

Wishful thinking? Maybe. At least it gives me some form of solace.

So, in staying true to myself, I'm going to make a toast to my cause and wish another fruitful twenty five years to come pass me by.



Salut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home