Tuesday, June 24, 2008

O, woe is the fat boy who can't get shagged and has to shovel shit for a living.

I can't bear how my justification behind something can't be accepted by another. It's hard to appreciate people who don't see my rationale behind something.

The problem isn't about being right...it's about being made to feel as if you're wrong half the time. Despite knowing better, thinking clearly and seeing it from the quorum's point of view.

Alas, the problem isn't about being wrong...it's about being wrong all the time.

Then again, I've finally understood what a lifetime of servitude really is. No matter where you are in the hierarchy, there's always a glass ceiling above you. Unless you were God...and if you were, you'd never need a promotion. Or a sick day. Or a rain check. Ever.

But by Crom, I'm not God. I'm fallible. And uninfallible. All at once.

Let the good times roll.



May they roll a little bit quicker towards me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home