Saturday, June 07, 2008

Mule.

It's been a while, hasn't it? There's a comforting feeling that buzzes through me when I see this familiar textbox. It makes me feel better to know that when times are hard, I'm given some sort of allowance to whine about things to the world at large.

And the best part is, I don't really care if the world cares, simply because the chances of being heard are so great. Someone's bound to care.

The last month and a half has been pure madness. It's been heady.

I can safely say that academic aptitude doesn't really matter, if only because the Almighty has played a sick joke on you and pressed the Reset button.

Now, more than ever, I'm a donkey, with the carrot dangling precariously close, yet never attainable.

I want to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home