Friday, September 26, 2008

Your way isn't the only way.

I can't sleep. There're a million things going on in my head. My usual dosage of slumber-inducing music hasn't been working the way it usually does.

I'm resigned to listening to my own songs. That usually isn't a good sign.

All the doubts, fears and thinly-veiled hopes that I've had these last few weeks have sprung up simultaneously.

I don't believe that anyone can be truly happy for too long without realizing what they've given up on. You can never totally letting go without paying some kind of price for it.

I believe that I'm doing the right thing; and that this is what I want to do. I can't be proven wrong, but I can't prove that I'm right, either.

Whatever happens will happen. That's undeniable.

But for the first time, I want to fight for something badly enough that it actually makes me get off my fat arse and do it.

I'm not ready to move on without a fight. I don't care if I'm going down either with a bang or a whimper. I'm not going to take this sitting down; I'm going to bring the mountain to you.

You know that this was going to happen.

There's not much of a point in turning back now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home