Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Your Future Starts Now.


Today, after the true impact of how good leaving HELP in two semesters sounded hit me, I’d come to the decision that it’d be my new primary objective in life: leave the fucking place. Get out. Finish the degree. Escape. Within the next 8 months. Please, God…let me. Those were the thoughts. The truth, though, may still be a little off. But it can’t be that bad, I suppose. So, a new resolution: leave HELP [or at least the academic part of it] by the end of 2005. Let the year of the cock be a good year…after all, it’s the year of the cock, right? Which means that boys and men can have it good, no?

Isn’t the rooster a sign of virility in some cultures?

My name is Tai. Some call me Foo Hing. Others call me Ian. Some call me idiot. Some call me genius. Today, I’m none of them. Today, I’m someone who wants to get away from it all and take a break. And the only way to do that would be to overcome my own shortcomings on the playing field and own up to being a screw-up that I really am.

Problem #1: I’ve already owned up to it. Millions of times.

Problem #2: After “getting away from it all and taking a break”, I’m going to start working. Back into the fire from the frying pan.

But I want to finish. I really do. Two more semesters. I can’t fuck up.

And the extracurricular activities? Now, that’s a bitch.

Here we go.

Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home