Tuesday, November 14, 2006

There's an inverse relationship between work and play.

I don't see the point in being assessed. Examinations, mid-terms, assignments...there've got to be better ways to test a person's merit.

I've obviously had a bad, bad two days of finals. No matter how hard I try, I can never escape the stigma of repeating the two papers I've sat for. Repeatedly. I actually did put effort into it this time, but...but...I feel that I haven't done enough.

I can take solace in knowing that I can have some fun and recreation time before the results are released, and all I want are two fat Ps. I don't want a Distinction or a Credit because I know I won't get it. I just want two fucking Passes.

That's all. That'd be my Christmas wish. I can't really pray to God or Buddha for it because I haven't been the best Christian or Buddhist.

All I can really do is just wait. And the anticipation hurts...more so if there's this feeling of trepidation that comes with it.

Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home