Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The superego can't save me.

I believe that there's a solution for every problem you face.

It's got nothing to do with being blindlingly optimistic; it's a fact of life. As long as we're not afraid of the means to getting the result, we have nothing to fear, and nothing to lose.

Penance?

Please.

There's always that niggling ethical dilemma...the conflict within doing what's right and doing whatever it takes. After taking a good, hard look at myself, I have to say that although I'm ethically sound, I've managed to dip my hand into the cookie jar a few times without anybody looking...and not feeling bad about it.

We should be proud of what we can get away with.

As long as we're careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home