Monday, January 15, 2007

Headfirst into the idiot box.

This is going to be a start of a very, very heavy period. 24 has come back. Heroes is returning next week. The O.C.'s about to bid us adieu. American Idol's just around the corner. Lost becomes found in a month (bad pun, I know). Boston Legal's just returned from its winter break. And I've picked up watching Entourage again. All this, and the fact that my torrents won't move as fast as they once did...or at least as they did immediately before the earthquake wrecked it all.

I hope they restore broadband connectivity to my standards: the world of trackers being instantaneously found and connections being established. Speeds weren't off the hook back then, but at least they were quick to begin and were stable. I miss the world pre-earthquake.

Thanks to that period where it's imperative, nay, essential, to have a stable broadband connection coming up, I suppose I can say that I hate Taiwan even more now. Damn you, Land of Acer! Damn you, Land of Maneater!

One can only pray for me. I know of others who've discovered restored connectivity.

I have to be next. I have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home