Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Resolutions.

Christmas came and went, and it took James Brown with it. The world is even more fucked than it is as a result.

Post-Christmas crowds have thronged to the Megamall. You can feel that the momentum is building towards something grand, and after the euphoric release that is the New Year, we're all going to be ready to submit to the daily dosage of drivel drawl once again.

2006 has been a good year. It would've been better if I'd done more (isn't that always the case?), but I can say that I'd buy a wine from 2006 twenty years in the future and feel good about it.

So without further Apu, my resolutions for '07.
  1. Eat less chicken. Visits to Hartz Chicken Buffet will be limited to weekends or public holidays, and not weekdays.
  2. Cuss less in public. Or at least in distinguished company. I've got to build up a clean, wholesome rep.
  3. Graduate. Come June, it would've been six years in HELP. Six.
  4. Work. That first paycheque is going towards a PS3 (to be bought in 2 years). Or paying back my father. But probably branching more to the PS3 side of things.
  5. Make new friends.
  6. Stop being honest with people, or, to at least watch not what I say, but how I say things, because people usually take it the wrong way and skewer me like a fresh kebab.
  7. Make my meal ticket to Australia happy. Because I truly do love her. And the opportunities she'd bring.
  8. Eat more ramen.
Hoooha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home