Friday, January 12, 2007

Imbued.

I'm currently filled with a can of Red Bull, two cans of Pokka Iced Coffee, RM 10 worth of Jusco sushi and three days of daylight. I haven't had a good night's rest in three nights, and the bags under my eyes are gradually sinking into a nice, shit-brown hue. I've just completed my (tastelessly done) part of my Int'l Business Management assignment, and I hope upon all hopes that my group can pull together later in the morning and submit the sucker a day early. Nobody wants to visit college on a weekend.

Nobody.

Group work usually calls for a melding of minds and lots of cordial banter, with the thrill of achievement meant to spread like wildfire among all who'd cross its path, and vigorous discussions being the highlight of our days.

What utter, utter bollocks.

I don't like having to rely on people when it comes to assessment work; and granted, I don't want people to rely on me, either. I sincerely hope that my lack of initiative hasn't caught on in my group...but I have the inkling that everybody's just as demotivated as I am.

It's good to know that I'm not alone.

It's time to shit now, bye-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home