Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 and 99.4%.

I know the hands of the clock aren't striking 12. That's besides the point; the picture's up there purely for aesthetic reasons.

2006 is almost done and dusted, and 2007 is making its way up the canal.

To be honest, I don't see what the brouhaha over a new year is, besides a very valid excuse to drink and make merry...lots and lots of merry, if you catch my drift. And I know a few people who'll probably be making bucketloads of merry...good on you all, I say. The world needs more of you. Making merry should be the cornerstone of life.

Back to the point. It hasn't exactly been my year. In fact, since 2001, I haven't really had a year that I could truly call mine.

But 2007 feels good.

For starters, it's the Year of the Boar; my zodiac year. Secondly, it's the fated Year of the Ascension of the Tai. So it's got to be my year. It's just got to be. I shall ascend to new heights and slam everybody to bloody bewilderment at my newfound powers.

Either that or I'll just make ado with moving on to a whole new phase of my life.

To all of you revellers, have a good and safe one.




And to all you merry makers, let's make it all night.

Gambattei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home