Friday, April 11, 2008

Back at none.

The sensation of repeatedly starting from scratch is bizarre. Six years are spent before getting to the top of the food chain in primary school, only to make your way through five years of high school and do it all over again. Once that's done, you become a fish in a bigger pond when the tertiary years come knocking; once that's over, you're let loose into the wild to swim in the proverbial sea.

I can't really say that I achieved too much while in university, but at the very least, I'd gained some infamy and a reputation of sorts; the problem now is attempting to clutch to what little sparkle I had and maintain it as the new kid in the office.

Or, I could become the mother of reinvention. Again.

Either way, I've returned to the back of the grid; it's not a good feeling.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home