Monday, April 09, 2007

She pointed her finger at me, and proceeded to make me lick it.

And lick it, I did. That beautiful, slender index finger. I felt the rough tip underneath my tongue. I teased her finger, slowly moving my mouth and up and down. She quivered in delight. My God, her finger tasted amazing. I closed my eyes and let the sensation overcome my mouth.

Barbecue sauce. A1. Only the best.

I opened my eyes, and released her finger from my mouth.

"Would you like me to flip the meat?", I asked, and proceeded to take the tongs from the counter.

"Yes, I would", she purred in response, and opened up an upper drawer. As she stretched up to grab a plastic bag, her midriff revealed itself to me. Still delectable. I saw the gentle outline of her abdomen, and her flawless skin. "I've got to get the buns ready", she said, taking her time to unwrap the tag from the bag.

"Please do. I can hardly wait for everything to sizzle", and as I said that, I eyed her every move. Her bare feet, her legs, her thighs, leading up to a pair of daisy dukes that no living man could have imagined. I could feel the lump in my throat, probably because my living essence was being taken away from me for every moment I was with her.

I took two of the sausages off the grill, and landed them on a nearby plate; the juices from the sausages were flowing onto the white porcelain, giving them a silent, transparent stain.

"I suppose that I get to give them a try them first", she said, and took a knife and fork. She slowly cut the sausage, starting from the head to the other end. After her effort, there were eight even slices of a freshly grilled sausage, and she took the first bite. She didn't budge, and she didn't wince. Nor did she complain that the slices were too small; after all, she was more than capable of helping herself to smaller portions.

"How is it?", I asked, tearing off a few pieces of napkins for her.

"Maybe you should try", she said, and she pointed her finger at me, and proceeded to make me lick it.

And lick it, I did.

But despite the teasing and the erotic finger licking, I could never get you out of my head. I didn't go to bed with her that night, for a few reasons.

For starters, her obsession with sticking sausages up my rectum was unnerving.

And secondly, I couldn't find what I wanted with her. There was no passion. There was no spark. The magic that I had with you would always have outdone the best that she could have given me. With you, I was invincible. Only with you.

I may have been in the heights of the Andalucians, but I missed home. I missed you. My one, true love. And by saying that, I swear I'll ply my way back to you. Time, distance, these things do not matter; my determination will see me through. My love for you will be the fire in my loins.

I will return to you one day. I promise you.

I never failed you. And I never will.

I love you. Promise to never leave me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home