Friday, July 13, 2007

The wisdom of a fool won't set you free.

I'm tired.

I haven't felt so tired in a while. These last few days have involved waking up early, going out for hour-long walks, and spending the rest of the day doing random things. My nights would be spent eating out, and fumbling my way around shopping malls that have since pulled their welcoming arms away from me.

Strangely enough, this holiday has been fulfilling. It's such a pity that when it passes, so many things are going to pass along with it; back at that ever-present crossroad, except that there's a high chance that I'd actually have to make a decision, as opposed to letting it lie there.

Except for a particular rough period, my life's been quite free from dilemmas. But you can't run away from your demons, just like how new demons are always going to be around the corner.

However, thanks to Chris Martin, I'll be counting them up. Demons, not corners.

Embrace uncertainty to find the needle in the haystack. Although you might not find it, you'll feel a lot better in the end.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am final, I am sorry, it not a right answer. Who else, what can prompt?

9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, that you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.

2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home