Monday, March 07, 2005

Sick Day.


Look, I don’t like getting sick, even if I don’t go to classes because of it. Fevers are the worst…when you’ve got that surreal, out of body experience, that you’re in control but not fully…it’s an awful feeling. Saturday night was spent feeling pinned down onto the sofa, and yesterday was spent sleeping throughout the day…now it’s Monday morning, and I can say that I’m feeling better, though I’m still not at my standard optimal levels. And the case of diarrhea doesn’t make it any better…something that I’ve had throughout the last two days. I’ve frequented the toilet more than I’ve frequented the kitchen…now to think of it, I wasn’t even eating anything yesterday. I still don’t know if I’m up to eating anything…I’m not exactly hungry. Not with a stomach like this.

I just want to lie down and sleep all this off, but I have to go to the Project Management lecture at 11…for the sake of it being the only subject I’m not repeating this semester. There’s nothing wrong with that…but may I bring you back to the problem of the funky tummy?

Preparations for the ball, are, as what Melissa would call…”wobbly”. I’m getting a headache for it…but if we pull this off, then it’d be one hell of a triumph…and if we don’t, we’re going to be working at the Shangri-La Hotel for a long time.

Let’s hope not, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home