Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Jello for Breakfast.


No, I haven’t had it yet. I’m waiting for it, in my fridge, to turn turgid. But it’s quite an interesting idea, isn’t it?...Jello for breakfast. It’s that blue Jello, whose flavour, for the life of me, I can’t remember. I never was a big fan of Jello…granted, I never was a big fan of anything as a child…but the local variant, agar-agar, was the closet that I got to Jello as a child. All I remember about Jello when I was younger was how Bill Cosby would be on TV ads. I think he said something about nutritional goodness. I loved Bill Cosby. Can’t remember anything he was in, though.

So the stomach is back to normal, and the fever had died down. Whoopee. Tomorrow [or, if we’re being technical, later today], I’ve got to see the Head of Department to give him the lowdown on the ball. I’m not prepared, but funnily enough, Melissa is. Fabulous. I’m the most out-of-touch head of a student society ever. The Big Wu [I’m running out of names for him] is expecting something from us, and I plan to deliver…not for his sake, but for ours.

Jello for breakfast. How apt.

On a more celebratory note, congratulations to the ‘Phonics for their first #1 UK single! Now, if only I could find a torrent to rip the new album off…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home