Saturday, March 19, 2005

Rushing.


So, after five months’ worth of work, HELP Idol 2005 is over. Thank goodness for that, I suppose. Shahslyana turned out to be the winner [thus performing Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You], and she did it in style. It was also a night of stupid comments from me, such as, “We love bald Indian men!” [addressed to Prem], as well as “Ian, I want to have your baby!” [addressed to the other Ian]…I think they were a wide range of other stupid comments made, which I can’t be bothered to remember.

The highlight of the night, though, would probably be getting Juwita Suwito to sign my copy of her album, Brand New World. I’m not really an autograph chaser, but that was pretty nifty.

After the event, Helen, Chin Chin, Stanley, Siew Fai, Ms. Grace and I went to Rush. I haven’t actually been inside since it was rechristened from Viva, so…that was pretty fun.

On another note, I received my first summons from the DBKL earlier in the morning. I had parked by the Menara Bangsar condo building, but along the opposite side of the lane, which was also subsequently yellow-lined. It's RM 30, and I should be thankful, but all I can say is this...life's a bitch, eh?

I’m just going to enjoy the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home